[Does chocolate nourish the stomach？]_ Gastrointestinal_Impact
[Does chocolate nourish the stomach?]_ Gastrointestinal_Impact
Chocolate is a very delicious food that we are often familiar with. Chocolate tastes sweet and is welcomed by people.
Chocolate can be made into a variety of other foods, and the taste is also very good.
But usually you should pay attention to the intake of the amount of chocolate, because too much, easy to cause slight accumulation.
Now people are very aware of their health, so is chocolate nourishing the stomach?
If the gastrointestinal tract is bad, you should eat less chocolate. It is best not to eat it, because it is irritating to the stomach and stomach, and you should drink plenty of water. The diet should be light and nutritious. Avoid spicy, greasy, and stiff food., Regular meals, not overeating.
The harm to the stomach from eating chocolate1. The effect on the stomach Chocolate is rich in theobromine. When people eat chocolate when they are fasting, theobromine relaxes the esophageal sphincter, so that gastric acid flows back to the esophagus and becomes the stomachGenerates great irritation.
2. Aggravating Gastric Diseases Some people say that eating a piece of chocolate is good when stomach pains. This statement is completely incorrect. People who have a bad stomach will experience heartburn and acid reflux after eating chocolate, which will lead to aggravated stomach problems, so fewer people have stomach problems.eat chocolate.
3. People who cause diarrhea and bad gastrointestinal symptoms may suffer from belching when eating chocolate, which may cause diarrhea. If you like it very much, you can choose to eat a little dark chocolate.
4. Excessive metabolism of indigestion chocolate will stimulate the secretion of gastric acid and damage the gastric mucosa. People with poor gastrointestinal tracts have a poor digestive system. Eating chocolate in patients with stomach problems will still cause indigestion and reduce appetite.
Three tips for nourishing your stomach: 1. Develop good eating habits.
Eat fewer meals and eat only seven full meals.
Eat well in the morning, eat at noon, and eat less at night.
2. Change bad eating preferences.
Eat on time, don’t sit or squat while sitting and eating.
Quit spicy, fried, smoked foods such as barbecue, etc. Do not eat foods that are strongly irritating, such as excessive acidity, coldness, etc. Replace excessive cold drinks, which will cause the internal temperature of the stomach to be too low, which will affect the secretion of gastric acid and the role of digestive enzymes.
Do not drink less tea, coffee, etc.
Eat more vegetarian and crude fiber foods such as celery and shiitake mushrooms.
3. Active diet and massage health.
The warming effect of warm food such as beef and mutton is suitable for the symptoms of cold stomach. The disinfection and sterilization of garlic can help eliminate obesity. It is recommended to eat more. In addition, wolfberry, white fungus, red dates, and walnuts can be used as snacks or dishes.
After meals, before going to bed, you can rub your hands and clockwise massage the lower abdomen with the navel as the center.